Below is a list of all the schools that have been updated so far in College Essay Organizer for the 2016-2017 application season.
- Colgate University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of California-Davis
- University of California-Irvine
- University of California-Los Angeles
- University of California-Merced
- University of California-Riverside
- University of California-San Diego
- University of California-Santa Barbara
- University of California-Santa Cruz
- University of Chicago
- University of Florida
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Only a few colleges post their new questions this early. Most colleges will update in July/August, and we'll be right on top of them all for you. We will also be updating many colleges before the Common App goes live Aug 1.
This webinar is for both newcomers who can learn all about the longest-running and most popular college essay web tool on the market and veterans who can discover all the newest upgrades in response to IEC feedback.
For members using us directly through College Essay Organizer:
Monday, June 13 @ 1pm ET -- Click here to register now
For members using us through College Planner Pro:
Tuesday, June 14 @ 1pm ET -- Click here to register now
(Recordings can be emailed to you upon request if you can't tune in live)
Bonus: All attendees will be eligible for our free accounts giveaway!
What's new this season?
• Use our new master account interface (now available through CPP, too) so you can access all your clients' essay reports and alerts on one page, getting a quick snapshot of everyone's status
• Set up alerts to be emailed to any counselor you want so students can edit drafts with whomever
• Track alerts more easily with student and counselor names visible in email subject lines
• Customize each student's RoadMap with more essay topic options so that you control everyone's writing plans
• Remove schools on your own from a student's RoadMap so you don't need to look at dropped colleges anymore
• Keep track of tasks and notes for each student with our new To Do List and Scratchpad features
Get started now
Most IECs have already started using College Essay Organizer for this year so get organized now before summer begins:
CollegePlannerPro members can email us directly to order in bulk -- you'll save money this way! (simply tell us how many student accounts you want)
As high school seniors get ready to head off to college next year, there is another option that is slowly growing in popularity. Parents aren't always on board with the idea, worrying if college will be put off forever, but for some grads, a year off from school is a good idea.
According to Kevin Doran, "Gap years can involve meaningful work, community service, specialized study or travel. Students can plan it themselves or be part of an organized program; some even pay expenses." There are definitely lots of opportunities for growth, with a growing number of resources available. Visit the below websites for more information, as well as this article: